- Write down your vision,make it plain.(Habakkuk 2:2-3)
- Give voice to your Vision so it would speak
- Be passionate about your Vision.
- Passion drives your vision ; the two tag along but persistence is essential to keep the Vision passion burning.
~Nobody sees the spiritual realm with you. you see alone so don’t be surprised when those around you are not co-operating,they don’t see what you see.
- Your Vision depends on how far you see. ie. your yearning. The more you yearn, the more you move. (Genesis 13:14-15)
- Don’t define the spiritual with the physical.
- There is no convenient time. create time and it becomes convenient.
- Don’t entertain Faith killers rather be with those who believe in your vision; Be optimistic about your vision.
- Decide to do something different so you can get a different result. You can’t keep doing same thing and expect a different result.
- Don’t lose Focus!Set a target,pursue it and avoid distractions and you will eventually achieve it.
- Don’t pass the bridge and break it i.e create a platform to train someone that can carry on the vision when you are not there.(Numbers 27:18-23)
- Put God first in the pursuit of your Vision and He will raise men to support your Vision.
- Be a person of Integrity; Let your word be your bond.It will help your vision helpers believe in you
-Have a high sense of Determination. Do not allow prevailing circumstances around you stop you. A visionary person is unstoppable because he can see where he is going.
Excerpts from the message of the International President and founder of SFI on Visionary Leadership during the just concluded IEC Meeting of 2020!