There are things better experienced than explained. God’s love is a love that can’t be found among men. God’s nature is love. That is who He is. He manifests and you can’t explain how He does things. When we didn’t love Him, He loved us.
In the Old Testament, He sent prophets but in the New Testament He sent His son, Jesus Christ to make things better. Love brought Jesus into the world and took him to the cross. That’s practically inexplicable love.
There was no reason why Jesus should suffer what he suffered; it was just love that kept him on the cross to do everything he did for man. He submitted his life for the love of his people (Isaiah 13:5). Jesus decided to die in spite of the agony He went through at the garden of Gethsemane; He swallowed the pains and submitted to the will of the father.
HOW TO SHOW HIM LOVE:
- Please Him in everything we do. Sometimes, we are tempted to please fellow human beings or ourselves. However, you may lose things for His sake, just don’t to lose him. Your love for God will be tested.
- Sacrifice everything. Be totally sold out to him.
- Have a zeal for his work. Someone who loves God is not pushed to do things for God. Serve Him with sincerity.
- Being available to work for God. Many times, people are too busy to serve God. Stop giving excuses, make yourself available. Anything you don’t value will not be a part of your program. So, show that you value Him.
- Your love must show through your substance. If your love does not show through your substance, it means you never loved him.
- Honouring Him at all time. If you love and honour God, you honour God’s things too. Honour God with your actions, your speeches and your intentions. If you honour and love God, you won’t want to hurt Him.
- Going for evangelism.
- Live righteously.