To fulfill your vision, you must first of all have a vision of where you are going to, so as to know where you would even go to. And if you have a vision and keep waiting without venturing into it, you may wait for a very long time and may not even do anything at all.
To fulfill this vision there are requirements that would help you in fulfilling that God given vision. The following are some of the requirements needed:
- There must be determination to accomplish it.
- You must be humble about it. For God resists the proud and gives grace to the humble. Often times people receive insults and humiliation which they may nurse and it deters them from fulfilling their vision. Some people let offences to hinder them from fulfilling their vision.
- There must be endurance.
- There must be perseverance and persistence.
- You must be consistent. If there is no consistency, you may not achieve your goals. Don’t start it up and stop half way.
- You must have faith. Your faith is the fuel that will carry you into the paths of destiny (Hebrews 10:38). You don’t need to listen to side talks. It is your faith in the word of God that will carry you.
- You must be passionate about your vision. Without passion, you can’t fulfill your vision. It fuels and drives your interest in fulfilling your vision. Passion sustains your interest.
- You must be focused. Just as Elisha was focused to follow Elijah and received the double portion of his anointing (2 Kings 2: 9-15).
- You must be prompt and instant.
- You must see yourself as the pioneer. Some visions that require the help of others to get it established and fulfilled. When you pioneer a vision, you don’t dance to the tune of the followers and people around, because they do not know the blueprint you have received from God. A lot of people give up as a result of what other people said about them, and this is because they lack passion, because there is no vision.
Furthermore, to fulfill your vision, there are qualities a visioner is expected to possess. Below are some of these qualities a visioner can possess.
QUALITIES OF VISION CARRIERS
- They see possibilities everywhere.
- They don’t have excuses. It is important to work with people who are full of vision, without being biased.
- They take lead; they don’t wait for people or the crowd to move. They are self-motivated.
- Obstacles don’t stand on their way. They see them as a stepping stone.
- They are not affected by side talks. Negative criticism does not discourage them.
- They are courageous and are not easily broken or discouraged (Nehemiah 6:1-16). One must focus on God and continue in their vision and not to let people and threats to stop their vision. Every step in fulfilling of one’s vision does not require explanation to anybody.
- You must have discernment.
In conclusion, there is a general pattern for everyone to fulfill their vision. They are as follows:
- Believe every word of God
- Follow principles and procedures.
- Always be in the presence of God. (pray always). Psalms 91:1
- Be positive and see possibility in everything.
- Avoid excuses.
- Feed and eat the word of God as your daily bread.
- Always be praiseful to God.
- Thank God always for the privilege of knowing what to do and when to do it.